Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blast From The Past

I was going through our picture box recently to find photos for a project I was working on, and I found these old photos of me..wow it's really funny to see these now!

So that's me in the brown sweater...I think my grandma made that sweater for me. what is up with that hair? I look like a poodle. LOL!


I love this pic of me and my big sis!


I look so happy here...


Sporting the plaid pants... Gotta love it!


I don't even know what to say about this one except whatever I was doing it looks like I was having fun...


My mom made this dress


This was about 4th grade or so... My grandma bought me this Barbie outfit for my birthday. Check out the glasses! Oh my....



I had totally forgotten I had some of these pictures. It was so fun to find them (even if some of them are well shall we say embarrasing?)...

No comments: